Friday, 26 September 2014

The Undertones - Peel Session 2/4/2003





In their original incarnation, Derry's finest recorded five sessions for John Peel which over the years were issued piecemeal on several releases, the most comprehensive being the Listening In set from 2004 which featured the long lost debut session recorded in a Belfast studio in 1978 and a lone Richard Skinner session.

This 2003 session - the only one to feature current singer Paul McLoone - has yet to gain an official release. I've not come across this on the land of blog (or for that matter youtube) before, so enjoy!


 
Peel Intro
Everything But You
Thrill Me
I Need Your Love The Way It Used To Be
A Girl Like You

3 comments:

  1. Hello Sterling,

    if you have a minute, could you please cancel Sexyloser from your "My Blog List" - roll and then re-add it again? The reason I'm asking is that it doesn't update on your list, some forums say that the above might help to improve on the situation.

    Thanks very much for your help,

    Dirk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dirk. I've removed you from my blog list, but when I've re-added you it keeps going back to the post from 5 weeks ago! I'll try again in a day or two, might work then.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete